As a Mobile Marketer you and your team will make sure the user base of our consumer apps grow cost efficiently in countries like the United States, Japan, France, South-Korea & Germany.
College 33 White Stitched Jersey Trojans Marcus What you will tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
"I help to grow the number of people using our consumer apps through smart targeted advertising and optimisation of the app stores."
How will you do this?
- Driving the UA campaigns & ASO strategies for our apps.
- Monitor our users on a daily basis and provide regular reporting on UA results on specific KPI goals; downloads, CPI, DAU & typical for our business: panel users.
- Typical day: in the morning you check UA campaign results in the US to drive in users for our apps and optimise toward the best performing creatives & ad networks. In the afternoon you discuss new creatives (display, social & video) with the Digital Artist. At the end of the day you contract a new ad network that you believe we need to test to increase our user base in Japan.
- Whilst your decisions are driven by data, your methods are driven by creativity. You know there are more ways to attract new users than just running ad campaigns and you’re eager to try them. You continuously improve our App Store presence to maximise organic growth.
- Maintaining a close eye on competitor activity, keeping up with the latest mobile app and app store trends, helpful analytical tools and testing methods, and other UA-trade insights might help you make your app more successful.
- You become better at what you do every day.
What should you bring to the party?
- You're smart and have some way to prove it (e.g. you hold a masters degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics).
- College 33 White Stitched Jersey Trojans Marcus Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead. You make it happen. Boom!
- You’re a mobile fanatic, a technology enthusiast and relentlessly curious; you know what works today and what will not work tomorrow. Therefore you keep trying out new stuff!
- You understand the in’s and out’s of the user acquisition landscape. You know what kind of tracking and processes you need to put in place.
- 1-2 year experience in UA in the mobile app space.
- Fluent in English.
What do we offer?
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company.
- An international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Utrecht and more)
- 25 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Competitive salary
- Plus, to help you save your money, we also chip in on your pension, pay for your commute and provide you a Macbook and a smartphone.
- Great lunches included every day, unlimited office snacks and beverages
- College 33 White Stitched Jersey Trojans Marcus And finally, an office in the heart of Utrecht (15 minutes walking from Utrecht Centraal), so there's plenty to do when you're not at work.
Who are we?
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. The company created the mobile app data market and has been fueling world-class, mobile-first businesses since 2010. App Annie’s mission is to power B2C companies’ mobile transformation and enable clients to deliver winning consumer experiences. More than 1,000 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the gold standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 11 offices worldwide.
App Annie is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds. We offer lots of responsibility in your role and room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on App Annie’s success as a whole.